Business Analyst Healthcare
Location : India & Abroad
Industry : Healthcare IT Functional
Area : IT Software – Product Implementation
Job Description :
This is a functional role that requires the candidate to have a sound knowledge of Healthcare business processes & Hospital information System Application including other IT Applications used in hospitals. This would be an ideal opportunities for candidates who would want to understand the business and functional aspects of the Healthcare IT.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Gather and analyze business and/or functional requirements from 1 or more client business teams.
• Work with business stakeholders to complete artifacts, including high level solution design documentation and detailed business rules documentation.
• Validate requirements with stakeholders and day to day project team, provide suggestions and recommendations in line with industry best practices.
• Document, discuss and resolve business, data, data processing and BI/reporting issues within the team, across functional teams, and with business stakeholders.
• Support all phases of the software development lifecycle(SDLC) from business case creation to design, Implementation and eventually testing and support.
• Present written and verbal data analysis findings, to both the project team and business stakeholders as required to support the requirements gathering phase and issue resolution activities.
• Manage changing business priorities and scope and work on multiple projects concurrently
• Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Technical Skill: Should have STRONG experience on Core Java , Hibernate 3.x and Above , Spring 3.x and above , JSF 2.x and above , JBPM 4.4 and above , Rest web services , JSON , Java script / J query , CSS , HTML5 , TOMCAT /JBOSS/Web logic , SVN /MAVEN and Eclipse.
Data Base: Oracle and SQL
Qualification: Preferably, M.B.B.S, B.A.M.S, B.U.M.S,B.H.MS OR BPT with hospital operation knowledge and hands on experience on Hospital Information System.
Senior: Experience : 5+ Years
Junior: Experience : 2+ Years.
Role Category: Software Developer
Salary: Best in the industry.
Job Description : Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc. As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Preference : BE, Btech, MCA
Technical Skill: Should have STRONG experience on Core Java , Hibernate 3.x and Above, Spring 3.x and above , JSF 2.x and above , JBPM 4.4 and above , Rest web services , JSON, Java script / J query , CSS , HTML5 , TOMCAT /JBOSS/Web logic , SVN /MAVEN and Eclipse.
Data Base : Oracle and SQL